Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reviva technology in Aquaguard RO

I have been a regular blogger speaking in favor of Eureka Forbes in India. It is no exaggeration that I make neither is it advertisement for the company. It is my own experiences and those shared with my friends, relatives, and colleagues that I just type a few words here so that consumers are aware of Eureka Forbes in India. There are so many models of water purifiers representative of different brands that you are likely to fall in a dilemma which one to choose. I have been using the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO purifier for quite a long time and I am greatly satisfied with the effectiveness of the purification mechanism.

Another neighbor in our area bought a Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO called the Total Reviva. The family has been noticing us for quite some time, especially the healthy life we have been leading because of the use of the purifier system. This family has been using a conventional water purifier for long. They did take my advice; I took them to a tour through the official website of Eureka Forbes in India on my laptop and introduced them the various RO water purifiers. And they chose the Aquaguard RO Total Reviva. They have new born baby twins and one key reason that they chose this purifier is because of the incorporation of the revolutionary Reviva technology; harmful lead which is a cause of brain damage in young children gets removed during the purifying process. Before Installing a RO water purifier you must get your TDS level checked and install a RO purifier only if the TDS level is high.

No comments:

Post a Comment