Friday, June 11, 2010

Customer responses well attended

My endeavor to spreading the message of drinking pure water to maintain a healthy life did yield results to some extent. Whoever I asked about which water purifiers they are using, majority of the answers centered on the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO. I needn’t spread the message verbally. People in the cities are already aware about the concept and most of the homes in our locality use the Aquaguard RO. They are all highly contented using the said water purifier brand. And most reviews on web do carry positive comments on Eureka Forbes customer responses. And the customer responses number 3988 3333 is accessible round the clock. You can also send SMS (AG or EC) to 56006.

If I say that prompt attention to customer responses and catering to their queries and complaints to their satisfaction helps in maintaining the company’s reputation, I am right. I am myself a marketing executive and the company I work for has a customer care centre; and hence, I know what it takes and how difficult it is to build a reputation. But Eureka Forbes reputation in the market well substantiates that the rapport has already been built. This is the reason why Eureka Forbes is a household name in millions of homes across the country. And the count of customers is increasing by the day!
Eureka Forbes well knows how to putting systems in place to maximize customer satisfaction. It never leaves any stone unturned to keep its customers happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment