Thursday, March 18, 2010

Buying the Aquaguard RO

My doctor gave me the right advice to buy an advanced RO system and my personal experience with my neighbor’s Aquaguard Total RO PROTEC+ was highly satisfactory. The input water TDS is very high in our area and hence even my neighbor suggested that I should buy an RO system, which effectively reduces the TDS content. In fact, I immediately logged in to my laptop soon after I reached home to look for the different variants of Eureka Forbes water purifiers. After going through the features and price of RO water purifiers by Eureka Forbes in India, I opted for the Aquaguard Total RO. I dialed the company’s helpline number and booked the water purifier. The executive at the other end said that I would receive the system the next day and that trained executives would install the system and perform a demonstration of the same too.

This Eureka Forbes Aquaguard RO is designed to provide sweet tasting water that stays pure and fresh till consumed. As per the description given in the site about this RO system, it is equipped with Argentum Nano Fresh and Silver Surety technology and dual filters that facilitate an enhanced purification process. Auto cleaning of the membrane takes place at regular intervals. The features mentioned include intelligent auto flush, tamper-proof reject water value, enhanced booster pump, transparent tank, weight sensor, dual flow tap, storage capacity of 9 litres, and automatic water level sensor. I am so excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment